Indian Head Massage Diploma
What you’ll learn on this course?
For qualified therapists or those holding a recognised qualification in anatomy and physiology: You will learn how to confidently give an Indian Head Massage treatment and be able to practise the therapy safely and competently on members of the public.
- Massage of the Upper Back, Neck, Upper Arms, Head, Face Effleurage, Petrissage, Tapotement, Pressure Points, Stretches, Mobilisations
- Energy Holds
- Chakra Balancing, all Chakras plus alta-major
- Use of good posture, body weight and breathwork
- Client Care
- Use of oils for the Head/Scalp
- History of IHM
- Benefits of IHM.
- Contra-indications of IHM
- Review Relevant Anatomy and Physiology
- Common Relevant Pathologies/Conditions
How long is the course?
A 2-day course for: Practitioners of complementary therapies who hold a recognised qualification in anatomy and physiology (or other professionals who have an equivalent or higher level qualification e.g. physiotherapists).
Who is the course for?
- Practising therapists of any discipline who wish to expand their therapy base and broaden their knowledge
- Anyone interested in an easily portable therapy
- Anyone wanting seated, clothed massage techniques for the upper back, neck, head and face
- Anyone interested in learning about working with chakras
Following the 2 day course and completion of coursework and 10 case studies of at least 30 minutes hands-on duration, there is an exam (practical and written) accredited by The APNT. The exam fee is £100.
” I studied a number of courses with Quantum Metta and enjoyed them all. All the teachers are really knowledgeable and able to turn the classroom into a very friendly and supportive learning environment. The classes are very practical oriented, I learnt great skills and gained bags of confidence. I would surely recommend.”Katalin
1/2 February 2020
7 March (exam day)
Venue: Old Diorama Arts Centre
201 Drummond Street, Regents Place, NW1 3FE
Note: Exam fee of £100 due after the October weekend