Massage in Pregnancy
Do you want to feel confident when massaging pregnant clients?
Knowing how to massage a client who is pregnant is a great skill to have. It can be highly beneficial for the client and the baby, and rewarding for the therapist too.
What you’ll learn on this course?
- Positions for massage during all stages of pregnancy;
- How to adapt your massage techniqes and learn new techniques suitable for pregnancy;
- How to massage with confidence;
- Safety and contraindications;
- Looking after your own posture/body; and
- Massage during labour.
MASSAGE IN PREGNANCY
Venue: Old Diorama Arts Centre
Regent’s Place, 201 Drummond Street, NW1 3FE