Massage courses in the heart of London
If you’re new to massage and looking to train, or if you’re a qualified massage therapist looking to expand your skills, you’re in the right place.
Accredited Massage Training and Courses in London
- Are you interested in learning massage by doing a massage course in London?
- Either to add to your current line of work or as a career change?
- Would you like a more flexible work portfolio?
- Something that gives you an additional stream of income?
- Or even a career that can fit around family life?
- Are you interested in health, well-being and helping others?
- Would you like to feel a sense of reward and connection through the work that you do?
- Would you enjoy working for yourself and setting your own schedule?
If you’ve answered ‘Yes’ to any of these questions, you can trust you’ve come to the right place.
We run massage courses in London including Holistic Massage, Sports and Remedial Massage, Aromatherapy, Thai Yoga Massage, and more.
“I studied my Holistic Massage Diploma at Quantum Metta and it was the best thing I ever did. The teachers were wonderful – so knowledgeable, caring and enthusiastic and they put so much effort into making not only the course material but the whole experience exceptional. I learnt so much, and not just about massage but life and wellbeing as well and I left the course fully equipped to practice as a professional massage therapist. I couldn’t recommend Quantum Metta or Dympna, Doreen and Karen enough.”Sarah, qualified Massage Therapist
All our Diploma courses are accredited by well-known awarding bodies:
- MTI (The Massage Training Institute)
- ITEC (The International Examinations Council)
- IFA (The International Federation of Aromatherapists)
- APNT (The Association of Physical and Natural Therapists)
You’ll receive training of the highest standards in a friendly, supportive atmosphere with experienced, knowledgeable tutors.
Did you know?
When you start the course, you’ll be able to join our Members Area on our website.
This will give you access to learning resources including videos of massage techniques, templates for coursework, interesting links, exam dates.
Did you know?
Four of our tutors are also examiners.
Doreen examines Aromatherapy, Thai Yoga Massage and Indian Head Massage.
Dympna examines Thai Yoga Massage and Indian Head Massage.
Karen examines Holistic Massage, and Anatomy, Physiology & Pathology.
And Margaret examines Aromatherapy.