Deep Tissue Massage Back and Neck
Do clients want deeper massage work than you feel confident and competent to give?
Or are you a newly-qualified Massage Therapist needing some advanced skills?
On this workshop learn the necessary tools to develop your deep tissue massage skills.
The knowledge and skills gained will enable you work safely and effectively using a number of different techniques, and you’ll be able to easily incorporate them into your own massage style. You will also learn how to vary your client’s positioning on the couch to allow you to access certain muscle groups even easier, making your treatments even more effective.
What you’ll learn on this course?
- Working deeper with reinforced fingers and thumbs
- Working deeper with forearms and elbows
- Focus will be on the back, neck, shoulders and gluteal area
- Client positioning: prone, supine and side-lying work
- How to use your couch for support to make your work easier
- Looking after yourself: couch height, proper body positioning and posture
The workshop is mostly practical with plenty of opportunity to practise, and a workbook is provided.
Suitable for massage therapists and taught by Tatina Semprini.
DEEP TISSUE MASSAGE
New date will be posted soon
Venue: Ashlins Natural Health
181 Hoe Street, E17 3AP