Muscle Energy Techniques
MET are specialised stretching and strengthening techniques where the Massage Therapist lengthens the muscle after an isometric contraction.
It works almost like magic and your clients will thank you for it.
What you’ll learn on this course?
- How to apply MET effectively and safely
- When to use MET, and when not to
- The difference between PIR (Post Isometric Relaxation) and RI (Reciprocal Inhibition) types of MET
- Applying MET to major muscles groups
- How to incorporate MET into your massage treatment
The workshop is mostly practical with plenty of opportunity to practise, and a workbook is provided.
MUSCLE ENERGY TECHNIQUES
1-2-1 tutorials are available. Contact us for details.
Venue: Ashlins Natural Health
181 Hoe Street, E17 3AP